A good nude is something everyone needs in their life, from a simple everyday staple to the perfect shade for a night out! They’re the easiest to touch up and compliment every single look, so here are my top 5 nude lipsticks…
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Pillow Talk (Matte Finish) See How It Looks Here
- MAC FAUX (Satin Finish) See How It Looks Here
- Soap and Glory 5th Avenude (Matte Finish) See How It Looks Here
- Urban Decay Comfort Matte Vice Lipstick 1993 (Matte Finish) See How It Looks Here
- MAC Velvet Teddy (Matte Finish) See How It Looks Here
I prefer a matte finish as they tend to be more long wearing and if I want a glossy lip I’ll just add some lip gloss on top. For me this is the perfect collection, there is a balance of lighter nudes, darker nudes, pinky nudes and brown nudes, so something for every look!
What is your favourite lipstick?
Facebook: Charlotte Tudge – MUA and Blog
Twitter: @charlottesbblog (note the 2b’s)