One thing most of my friends ask me for is an easy but glam evening look, so that’s what I thought I’d bring you’s today and i’m breaking it down to a step-by-step guide so it’ll be super easy to follow!
- Apply eye primer all over the lid, I use Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Use Limit through the crease on a large fluffy brush, like a MAC 217. Use a few layers of this shade until you get good depth and opacity.
- Blend the shade Nooner through the crease and outer V, keep this a little more defined than the previous shade. I used a Makeup Geek Defined Crease Brush to help control the application. I also brought this shadow out into a winged shadow, using the side of my brush to sweep through the colour.
- Apply Too Faced Glitter Glue to the first (inner) half of the lid, I used a Real Technics Accent Brush to apply this.
- Load up a flat brush with the shade Buzz and apply over the Glitter Glue, I used a MAC 239, your finger would work equally well for this part.
- Apply black pencil to the waterline, I used MAC Kohl liner in Feline.
- Apply the shades Limit and Nooner to the lower lashline using a small pencil brush, like Sigma E30.
- Apply the shade Strange to the inner corners and brow bone using a small brush, my favourite for detail highlighting is Smashbox Precision Concealer #5.
- Apply tonnes of your favourite mascara! I used the Benefit Better then Sex Mascara. At this point you could also do false lashes, I love the style Milan by So Su by Suzanne Jackson or you could also add some winged liner! It’s totally up to you!
For my foundation routine, check out my All about that Base post!
Lips are MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in Skinny Dip.
I hope you found this helpful and easy to follow! The brushes I mentioned are just the ones I prefer to use, if you’re unsure as to what brushes to use for which part just look at the ones I’ve used and use something of a similar shape, or use you’re favourite brushes for the job!
Facebook: Charlotte Tudge Makeup
Twitter: @charlottesbblog (note the 2b’s)