Summer is my favourite time of the year, not only because my birthday is in July but because I always find I am so much more productive and ready to face the winter months ahead. Reading is something I love to do all year round, but especially in summer. For me there is nothing better than sitting in the garden with a good book and a diet coke! Today I thought I would share with you some of the books I will be reading this summer!
- A Game of Thrones – George R. R. Martin
- American Gods – Neil Gaiman
- A Handmaids Tale – Margaret Atwood
Romance and Feel Good
- Billy and Me – Giovanna Fletcher
- Miracle on Fifth Avenue – Sarah Morgan
- We Were on a Break – Lindsey Kelk
- The Summerhouse by the Sea – Jenny Oliver
- The Keeper of Lost Things – Ruth Hogan
That’s all for now at least! Please if you have any book recommendations I’d love for you to leave them down below!
Facebook: Charlotte Tudge Makeup
Twitter: @charlottesbblog (note the 2b’s)