There are so many beauty tips and tricks out there that are really useful to know when it comes to applying your make up! Today I thought I’d share with you a few of my favourites!
For the Face:
- When filling in your eyebrows, brush the hairs downwards with a spoolie and lightly draw in the top of your brow, then brush the hairs upwards to find the base line. Fill in between these lines with natural stokes and brush through to remove any harsh lines.
- Brush off any excess powder with a duo fibre brush and then use a setting spray for a natural finish. This helps to stop the skin looking powdery and cakey.
For the Eyes:
- Use a dark eyeshadow and an angled brush to line along your top lashes. This helps to make your lashes look thicker!
- Using a brightening pencil such as the Benefit High Beam, draw a line under your winged eyeliner to make it neater and more defined. Blend this out with a cotton bud.
- Use a dark eyeshadow and an angled brush to mark in where you want your eyeliner wings to be, then you can test to make sure they are even and easily adjust if necessary before tracing over the lines with your eyeliner.
- Use both a volumising mascara, such as Too Faced Better Than Sex and a defining mascara, such as Benefit They’re Real to full fluttery lashes and maximum impact!
- Make sure to always use a clean blending brush with all eye looks! Read here for a quick way to clean brushes!
- A smokey lower lash line helps to make any look more dramatic.
For the Lips:
- When lining the lips do an X over the cupids bow for an even shape.
- When doing a bold lip, fill in your whole lips with lipliner for a more long lasting colour and make sure you highlight your cupids bow and add a touch of contour powder under your bottom lip to make you lips more prominent and appear fuller.
These are just some of the tips and tricks I’ve tried and like using! Do you have any beauty tips and tricks I should try?
Hope to see you around,