This months chosen palette was Benefits World Famous Nudes: Easiest Nudes Ever palette! If you haven’t already read my review, click here. This palette comes with instructions for two different looks, but I opted for my own look!
- Apply Nivea Men Cooling Post Shave Balm all over face, then Benefit Porefessional on any areas with larger pores.
- Buff Nars Sheer Glow over skin for a flawless finish, with a large brush use MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural to set foundation.
- To add dimension use MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle to highlight the highpoints of your face, MAC Powder Blush in Peaches to add colour to the cheeks and MAC Sculpting Powder to contour!
- Fill and shape brows with Soap and Glory Brow Archery in Hot Chocolate.
- Set brows using Benefit gimme Brow in Medium/Dark.
- Apply the cream eyeshadow in no pressure! all over lid and blend using quick, look busy and a fluffy blending brush! Keep re-applying both shadows until desired depth is achieved.
- Apply thanks a latte on lid to add some extra dimension and shimmer to the cream shade!
- Using call my buff highlight the inner corner and brow bone, then lightly apply pinky swear on inner corners.
- Using a black eyeliner line inner lash lines.
- Blend no pressure! and quick, look busy on lower lash line for a smoky look.
This creates a wearable daytime smoky eye!
- Curl lashes using an eyelash curler.
- Apply a volumising mascara such as Too Faced Better Than Sex, then apply a lengthening mascara such as Benefit Roller Lash to help separate lashes and add definition.
- Apply a lengthening mascara to bottom lashes, I like to use MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash mascara!
- Apply a peachy nude lipstick, such as Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick Rouge in Insatiable Ivory. As I was going out for dinner I wanted something that would be easier to touch up, but this look would work with a multitude of lip colours!
I really love how this look turned out! You could easily blend a darker shade through the crease and on the lower lash line to make this a darker smoky eye for a night out, or it can be super wearable like this look!!
Hope to see you around,