With holiday season coming up and the warmer weather (supposedly) here I thought I’d share a few tips for how to update your make up for summer to give a great look without your make up feeling heavy!
- I find that the warmer weather really has a tendency to accentuate my pores so I like to use a pore minimising primer on my T-Zone to help combat this.
- Bronzer is the ultimate tool for summer, I dust it over my cheeks, forehead and jaw to help add a sun kissed glow to my pale skin.
- Adding to the sun kissed theme I love to use a gold toned highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones to add a lovely summery glow.
- Waterproof Mascara is an essential for those too hot to handle summer days, otherwise you might end up looking like a panda!
- I like to swap out lipstick for a lip balm, if you want some colour go for a tinted lip balm! I just love how moisturised they make your lips, especially compared to some liquid lipsticks!
What are your favourite make-up tips for the summer?
Hope to see you around,